Chemical Fume Hoods
Chemical Fume Hoods
The wide selection of chemical fume hoods are available from LabTech Supply Company to cover all implementations ranging from a high school chemistry setting through professional lab setting and industrial applications. We offer a wide range of ducted fume hoods that take the standard style of hood to a new level, but also have ductless options including the energy efficient Green Solution fume hood.
Whether it’s the demonstration qualities of our Eliminator 200 series double sided fume hood, the accessibility of the 400 walk-in and 500 ADA compliant designs, or the special applications of our 600 series radio isotope 700 series perchloric acid hoods, our Eliminator line covers many applications for your use.
We also carry many portable fume hoods, canopy hood and spray or paint booth option
Flammable under counter 22gal Base cabinet
Steel base cabinets for Flammable Environment, meets NFPA, FM, UL standards.
- Side walls and doors are constructed with 1.5″ thick double wall
- The double wall feature creates a 1.5″ of air space
- 2″ Flame arrester on sides wall prevents fire within the cabinet
- Self closing door and a 3-point clocking latch mechanism
- Heavy duty piano hinge for smooth close feel
- Welded inside and out side of cabinet
- 4″ toe kick and a 2″ deep sump at the bottom to hold liquid
All Welded, Double Walled Steel Of These Flammable Safety Cabinets Add Strength While The 18 Gauge Cabinet With 14 Gauge Doors Offer Superior Fire Protection.
Flammable cabinets meet or exceed the NFPA Flammable Liquid Storage Code #30 and the OSHA standard 1910.106 for storage of class I, II and III liquids. FM approved. Double walled steel features 1-1/2″ insulating air space. Dual 2″ air vents can connect to an exhaust system to maintain safe temperatures. Safety storage cabinets include a built-in grounding connector and leveling feet. 350 lb. capacity galvanized steel shelves adjust easily on 2-1/2″ centers.
Flammable cabinet base has a spill-proof door sill. Doors feature a self latching mechanism that engages 3-point locking without handle rotation. Highly visible trilingual warning sign on door helps warn personnel about possible danger. 4″ hinges with sturdy brass hinge pins on each door provides extra strength and security. Flush, paddle handle protects passersby from accidental catching or banging. Flammable safety cabinets can be painted to match yopu lab cabinet theme or a yellow powder coat finish and radius edges for safety.
Lined 22 Gallon, self Closing safety doors, Under-counter, Acid Corrosive Cabinet, 35″W x 22″D x 35″H, BlueWSI Acids And Corrosives Safety Cabinets are ideal for use in workshops, garages and laboratories offer superior protection against harsh acids, rust and corrosion.
- All steel parts are manufactured from cold rolled steel
- Flush-mounted paddle handle design allows easy fingertip operation and features a double key set (all cabinets are keyed differently)
- All cabinets meates NFPA, FM, UL standards.
- Fully welded construction with 18-gauge double wall construction with 1.5″ insulating airspace
- The fail-safe closing mechanism utilizes a three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel shelves have a 350 lb. shelf capacity and are adjustable on 3″ centers
- Self-Closing Doors: Latch holds door open when in use and will release to close door automatically when temperatures reach 165°F
- Limited lifetime warranty